Terms Of Service
By having an active billing service subscription with GNet Web Solutions you are accepting our terms of service.
Payments for the services listed on this website are billed monthly or annually in advance. You are solely responsible for managing your billing subscription. Should you wish to cancel a recurring billing held with us, you must notify us of this cancellation at least 15 days prior to your next due date. Service will not be delivered if your account is inarrears.
An admin fee of R150 will become due for every failed debit order after the second failed debit order.
Refunds are applicable for the first 3 days of your service subscription or on 1 month of service when no service was performed within 30 days.
GNet Web Solutions reserves the right to change the scope, pricing, and/or terms of our service plans at any time during active service. If a change in service pricing should occur, notice will be provided 30 days in advance.
GNet Web Solutions reserves the right to cancel service, discontinue, or temporary suspend service at any time.
A single service request is applicable to a single designated area of your website. All service requests will be approved and scheduled prior to beginning work on the request. If a service request requires or is estimated to accrue overages, you will be informed and presented with additional pricing options.
It is your responsibility to inform us of changes, updates, and provide general service requests to your website. Website backups and compliance updates are provided during the process of fulfilling a service request and are generally applied to the area of your website that is being serviced unless ongoing tasks are pre-arranged.
If a particular service request does not meet our approval standard, we reserve the right to refuse the specific request and/or offer an alternative solution.
In the case of custom service such as with a complete website build, application development, or general web development, service will beissued and priced separately on a case by case basis.
GNet Web Solutions is not liable for any aspect of your website, it’s functionality, data, or configurations under any circumstances.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GNet Web Solutions’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GNet Web Solutions’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GNet Web Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must dest roy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on GNet Web Solutions’s web site are provided “as is”. GNet Web Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GNet Web Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GNet Web Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GNet Web Solutions’s Internet site, even if GNet Web Solutions or a GNet Web Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
GNet Web Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GNet Web Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to GNet Web Solutions’s web site shall be governed by the laws of South Africa without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.